Here at Jazzbones we have always been fascinated by the property sector and over the last 20 years our designers, copywriters and brand strategists have worked on all kinds of estate agents projects in the property sector with a host of residential and commercial estate agents, from established chains to boutique start-ups.
Estate agency is a crowded, competitive market and over those two decades we have seen estate agents thrive when they understand the power of premium estate agent branding and savvy estate agent marketing. On the other hand, we have seen established estate agents lose market share as they rested on their laurels and failed to invest in the same things.
So, what have we done for estate agents?
- We have created multifunctional websites and digital solutions for estate agents that attract business and make them (and their properties) look good.
- We have created new brands and have revamped existing brands and rolled them out across traditional and digital platforms.
- We have designed property brochures, recently sold flyers, estate agent direct mail, business cards, press advertising, signage and property details templates.
- We have managed estate agent websites and social media on an ongoing basis.
- We have produced estate agent videos that promote properties, highlighted their services or introduced their sales teams.
- We have photographed estate agent properties and created brand photo libraries for letting agents.
- We have managed API integrations of the leading estate agent property solutions including Reapit, Vebra, Jupix, Expert Agent etc.
In addition to all that, we publish Wigwam Property News, a property and lifestyle platform and magazine, testament to our commitment to promoting the property sector in a positive light for Swindon and beyond.
We have worked with estate agents in Swindon and the surrounding areas on multiple projects for a fixed period on a fixed price, and we have also worked with estate agents on one-off briefs. Interested?