We are always on the look out for top talent to join the Jazzbones Creative team.
Awesome design and marketing agency based in Swindon - we are a small creative team that punches way above its weight, we are growing fast, are successful but not working you to the bone! If this sounds like the kind of place you would like work, then read on.
Business Development / Account Manager
£ Subject to experience +bonus
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Having grown at a phenomenal rate over the past few years, Jazzbones Creative offers a wide range of design and marketing services including Branding, Design, Digital, Creative, Film etc. We have a highly experienced and skilled team, able to offer customers first class service and we deliver campaigns with excellent ROI. We have built an impressive client base of B2B, B2C, Automotive, Travel and Charity brands and are expanding across various additional verticals.
You'll be responsible for reaching out to new clients, with excellent support from management and colleagues, building strong, long-term relationships and ultimately closing business and managing the new accounts to ensure client satisfaction is maintained along with developing new opportunities with these new clients.
Your skills and experience should include a similar agency background, with a strong focus on creative solutions for clients. You will need to enjoy a challenge and thrive on being proactive. A love for all things creative and marketing is of course, essential.
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure the smooth running of client accounts
• Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives and attending client meetings
• Maintain and expand on existing client relationships
• Completing administrative work, as required
• Managing a portfolio of existing client accounts
• Detect all commercial opportunities related to Jazzbones Creative marketing services
• Effectively prioritise time management to ensure a balanced pipeline at all times
Creating new Business:
• Responsible for creating client relationships at all levels
• Achieve agreed sales targets
• Respond to new business opportunities via meetings, written proposals, presentations and consultancy
• Must have demonstrated experience of consultative selling and contract negotiation
• Business Development / Sales: 3 years
• Account Management
• Agency experience advantageous but not essential
• 21 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Plus you can have your birthday off!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £ Subject to experience +bonus
Required licence or certification:
• Full UK Driving License
Please send CVs through to Nathan @ Jazzbones.co.uk or call us on 01793 847300 for more information.
*No agencies, we’ll contact you if we need your help. Thank you.